Yerevan Haybusak University, Yerevan
- MBBS in Armenia is a wise choice for those medical aspirants who want to pursue medical education in a foreign country and that too at reasonable costs.
- Yerevan Haybusak University situated in Yerevan, the Capital city of Armenia was founded in 1990 by Academician L. Harutyunyan, thus becoming one of the first private universities of the newly-independent Armenia. The university is Govt-aided from the year 2007.
- The 28-year-old university has about 4000 students, 3100 alumni, 300 teachers (among them 48 Professors, 64 Ph.D., 12 Academicians) and is developing rapidly. The university was granted state accreditation in 2001.
- Location: 6 Abelian St, Yerevan 0038, Armenia
- Founding Year: 1990
- Program name: General medicine
- Degree offered: MD
- Duration: 6 years (5+one year internship)
- Medium of Teaching: English
|Time difference from India||1 hour and 30 minutes before of India|
|Exchange Rate||1 Armenian Dram = 0.15 INR|
Why study in Yerevan Haybusak University
- It is recognized as a higher education institution by the WHO, and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Remarkable lectures are given by world-widely notable medical scholars and excellent doctors, pharmacists, dentists, etc.
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified academic staff.
- International exchange programs.
- Possibility of an internship in more than 100 partner companies.
- Student-oriented environment.
- Best infrastructure.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- Low fee structure and low cost of living.
- Armenia is a beautiful country. It is the safest country for girls’ education. Every year a large number of Indian students choose to study MBBS at Armenia.
- Indian mess (Veg and Non-veg) is available for Indian students. Separate Indian warden is employed for the Indian students. 24 hrs wi-fi facility is available for the students.
The total area of Vinnitsa National Medical University is 80,896 sq. m. 41,426 sq. m. is used for learning purpose. At the esteemed Vinnitsa National Medical University there exist 3 Academic buildings & state of the art equipment. Also, you find a fully equipped Research centre and a centre for novel Information Technology at the Vinnitsa Medical School. Furthermore, the Vinnitsa National Medical University boasts of a captive printing house with a library of above 500,000 books.
The campus consists of modern equipment, centre of new information technologies, more than 780 modern computers, which are connected up to the Internet and a large library.
The Yerevan Haybusak University in line with its mission to provide top quality education to the students subscribes to a large number of periodicals/magazines and book. The library consists of more than 20000 books in Medicine and other general subjects. The books are issued to students for self-study for a specified number of days. Furthermore, the collection of books is constantly upgraded. YEREVAN HAYBUSAK UNIVERSITY IS A MEMBER OF REPUBLICAN SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL LIBRARY OF ARMENIA RSML is one of the country’s leading library, bibliographic and information services center to the medical community of Armenia.
Faculty and Teaching
The 28-year-old university has about 4000 students, 3100 alumni, 300 teachers (among them 48 Professors, 64 Ph.D., 12 Academicians) and is developing rapidly. The university was granted state accreditation in 2001. The Faculty of Medicine with specializations in General Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacology, the Faculty of Economics and the Humanities Faculty. The faculty of foreign students has been opened since 2002 where the citizens of the CIS countries, Europe, USA, Iran, Israel, India, Syria and Lebanon study. The staff consisting of more than 500 employees works in the University from which 350 lecturers, the 85% of which are Candidates, Doctors of Sciences, Associate Professors and Professors.
The University always takes part in International Scientific Conferences, forums, exhibitions by the quality of higher education in Armenia and abroad, it has a number of specialists, diplomas, evidencing the higher level of education and successful development of the University. The quality of education received in “Haybusak”, is confirmed by the success of more than 9000 graduates who work in many countries of the world in different fields of Economics, Public Health, Pedagogy, etc. A number of candidates of sciences, successful art-managers and laureates of state awards, champions and art workers are among them. The base school of the University is an associated member of UNESCO.
Armenia is often described as a sunny country. The climate of Armenia is highland temperate, dry having four seasons. The summer is pleasant and temperature ranges 25°C to 40°C in the Ararat valley.
Winters can be quite cold with minimum -5°C temperatures in Yerevan, and even colder in the Ararat Valley with -30°C temperatures as well as -46°C temperatures in the Lake Arpi area.