Tyumen State Medical University, Tyumen
In 1995, the Tyumen Medical Institute succeeded in obtaining the status of an academy. In 2017 the Tyumen State Medical University celebrated its 54th Anniversary. It’s since 1963 to the present time Tyumen State Medical University has trained more than 25,000 specialists. Tyumen State Medical Academy was renamed into the Tyumen State Medical University in the year 2015, in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Tyumen State Medical University has succeeded in making its important position among the medical universities of the country, and it plays an important role in imparting the medical training and education to both Russian and international students.
- Location: 54, Tyumen, Tyumen Oblast, Russia, 625023
- Founding Year: 1963
- Program name: Medicine
- Degree offered: MBBS
- Duration: 6 years
|Time difference from India||2 hours and 30 minutes before of India|
|Exchange Rate||1 Russian Ruble = 1.09 INR|
Why study at Tyumen State Medical University
- It is recognized as a higher education institution by the WHO, and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Remarkable lectures are given by world-widely notable medical scholars and excellent doctors, pharmacists, dentists, etc.
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified academic staff.
- International exchange programs.
- Possibility of an internship in more than 100 partner companies.
- Student-oriented environment.
- Best infrastructure.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- Low fee structure and low cost of living.
- Russia is a beautiful country. It is the safest country for girls’ education. Every year a large number of Indian students choose to study MBBS in Russia.
- Indian mess (Veg and Non-veg) is available for Indian students. Separate Indian warden is employed for the Indian students. 24 hrs wi-fi facility is available for the students.
The educational process in Tyumen State Medical University is carried out in 5 academic buildings on the basis of 24 medical institutions in Tyumen and the Tyumen region. The campus facilities in the university include a research library, clinic, the center of development of practicing skills, computer testing center, anatomy museum, and history museum, and publishing center.
Tyumen State Medical University has 72 departments. The Tyumen State Medical University disposes of 5 teaching buildings. The clinical training of Tyumen State Medical University’s students is provided by the experienced and world-class facilities of Tyumen.
The Tyumen State Medical University is comprised of the Central Research, the Academic Multidisciplinary Clinic, and the Research library, Development Laboratory, the Simulation Center, the Practical Skills Center, the Remote Technologies and the Phantom Rooms Center, the Museum of Anatomy, the Museum of History, the Sports and Students Clubs and the Publishing Center. The Tyumen State Medical University also has three student residences.
Tyumen State Medical University has 5 student hostels. There is separate accommodation for boys and girls for Indian students. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled and students can avail free internet. Student life at the Tyumen State Medical University and also the City of Tyumen itself is friendly has multiple interesting possibilities, and can be quite enjoyable. The Tyumen State Medical University encourages students to celebrate their national festivals.
The funds of scientific library – about 300 thousand copies of books and periodicals, electronic reading room, which offers access to 400 electronic books, including – author textbooks.
Faculty and Teaching
Students at Tyumen State Medical University are trained by 127 doctors sciences and 297 candidates of sciences, one academician. 4 teachers have the title of Honored worker of science, 58 teachers have the title of Honored Doctor, honored health professionals of the Russian Federation. 5 employees were awarded orders and medals of the Russian Federation.
The climate in Tyumen is cold and temperate. Tyumen is a city with a significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, there is a lot of rain. The average annual temperature in Tyumen is 0.9 °C. In a year, the average rainfall is 475 mm. The driest month is March. There is 15 mm of precipitation in March. Most of the precipitation here falls in July, averaging 89 mm. With an average of 18.6 °C, July is the warmest month. January is the coldest month, with temperatures averaging -17.8 °C.