Qingdao Medical University, Shandong
Qingdao University (QDU) is a new comprehensive university in Shandong Province, which was combined with the former Qingdao University, Shandong Textile Engineering Institute, Qingdao Medical College and Qingdao Teachers’ College in 1993.
QU comprises of 25 colleges, 73 specialties with undergraduate programs covering literature, history, philosophy, law, economics, management, natural sciences, engineering, medical science, education, etc. There are 25 provincial key disciplines, laboratories, and engineering research centers, and 66 specialties with doctor and master programs.
- Location: 308 Ningxia Rd, Shinan, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Founding Year: 1909
- Program name: Medicine
- Degree offered: MBBS
- Duration: 6 years (5+ one-year Internship)
- Medium of Teaching: English
|Time difference from India||2 hours and 30 minutes before India|
|Official Languages||Standard Chinese|
|Exchange Rate||1 RMB = 10.09 INR|
Why study at Qingdao Medical University
- It is recognized as a higher education institution by the WHO, and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Remarkable lectures are given by world-widely notable medical scholars and excellent doctors, pharmacists, dentists, etc.
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified academic staff.
- International exchange programs.
- Possibility of internship in more than 100 partner companies.
- Student oriented environment.
- Best infrastructure.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- Low fee structure and low cost of living.
- China is a beautiful country. It is safest country for girls’ education. Every year a large number of Indian students choose to study MBBS at China.
- Indian mess (Veg and Non-veg) is available for Indian students. Separate Indian warden is employed for the Indian students. 24 hrs wi-fi facility is available for the students.
Qingdao University covers an area of 3.8 km² and includes five campuses in different parts of Qingdao, with the main campus located in the east part of Shinan District. Over 100 research labs, teaching and research facilities are well-equipped.
Qingdao University Library is one of the largest areas of Shandong Province, modern library, the library is located in the main building of the campus center, back on Fushan, facing the Yellow Sea, flowers and pleasant, elegant environment, is hard gardeners and students learning reading a good place. In addition, at the foot of the mountain Kenneth East Campus, there are three premises.
School equipment advanced equipment, worth $ 30 million. Library collection 425,000, and is equipped with advanced optical disc retrieval system and network query system. “Qingdao University Medical College,” “Medical Journal” for domestic and foreign public offering.
Seven hospitals are affiliated with the university.
Faculty and Teaching
The college has four doctoral levels, 28 secondary Doctoral Program, eight-level discipline master; has a doctoral-level professional degree, six kinds of professional degree professional field type 23 degree; 3 post-doctoral programs. More than 3,700 undergraduates, doctoral, graduate more than 1,800 students, 5000 postgraduate, 1,000 international students, 5,000 continuing education students.
Since 1980, Qingdao University has received over 10.000 students from more than 60 countries. The university also has a group of reputed scholars known at home and abroad, of which 900 are professors. There are 23 academicians (including adjunct academicians) who are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
There are national experimental teaching demonstration center 2, the national training model innovation pilot area 2; imaging anatomy as national courses, physiology as a national bilingual demonstration program. “Eleventh Five-Year” period, the total commitment of provincial and ministerial level scientific research more than 300 items, were above the provincial research awards.
The climate of Qingdao (or Tsingtao) is slightly continental, with cold, dry winters and warm to hot, humid summers. The city is located in the Shandong province, in north-central China, at 35 degrees north latitude, on the coast of the Yellow Sea. In winter, the mitigating effect of the sea is reduced because cold currents prevail, which come from the interior of China and Mongolia, while in summer, the monsoon brings warm and humid currents of tropical origin.