East European University, Tbilisi
East European University is a top MBBS college to study MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students. East European University (EEU) is an outstanding medical university located in Tbilisi. EEU focuses on building international standard education, teaching & research center in the country. It offers excellent educational and research environment ensured by competitive academic programs, highly qualified professors and modern infrastructure. There are the following faculties at the University: Healthcare Sciences, Law, Business and Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences. EEU runs 18 Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs both in Georgian and English languages in the following fields: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business administration, Agribusiness, Human resources management, Law, Architecture, Education management, International relations, Philology, and Healthcare sciences. A large number of Indian students are studying here.
East European University (EEU) is on
e of the outstanding non-state universities in Georgia. EEU strives to ensure implementation of international educational standards in teaching and research. EEU offers excellent educational and research environment guaranteed by modern academic programs, high-qualified professors and best infrastructure. All the facilities important for studying and scientific activities are concentrated in the university.
- Location: 4 SHATILI STR, 0178 TBILISI, GEORGIA, Tbilisi 0178, Georgia
- Founding Year: 2012
- Program name: undergraduate medical education
- Degree offered: MD (Medical Doctor)
- Duration: 6 years
- Medium of Teaching: English
|Time difference from India||1 hour and 30 minutes before of India|
|Exchange Rate||1 Georgian lari = 25.50 INR|
Why study in Caucasus International University
- Your future success will be guaranteed by EEU.
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified academic staff.
- International exchange programs and Double degree opportunities with British and other European Universities.
- Possibility of an internship in more than 100 partner companies.
- Student-oriented environment.
- Possibility of development.
- Best infrastructure.
- Study in English medium.
- Low fee structure and low cost of living.
- Georgia is a beautiful country. It is the safest country for girls’ education. Every year a large number of Indian students choose to study MBBS at Georgia.
- East European University is an MCI and WHO approved medical college in Georgia.
- Indian mess (Veg and Non-veg) is available for Indian students. Separate Indian warden is employed for the Indian students. 24 hrs wi-fi facility is available for the students.
The university organizes many extra-curricular activities like cultural, sports, and social activities for student’s self-development. It offers various kind of academic and personal help to nurture young talent. Students are offered with free medical services, preventive vaccinations and 20% discount on dental treatment.
The University provides furnished hostels, equipped with day to day basic facilities and free WIFI accessibility. It also offers Indian food, especially for the Indian Students.
The library is a structural unit of the University, which provides all kinds of personnel and students with modern books, as a kind of electronic and digital media resources.
An important part of the Library resources is an electronic library, which includes the literature provided by the training program.
The Fund is registered in the Electronic catalog. There are more than 5,000 books and more than 2,000 digital entries in the library.
The East European University Hospital aims to provide medical service based on individual needs and ethical values through the implementation of treatment methods at international standards.
Faculty and Teaching
Every year EEU offers exclusive opportunities for the 10 best MD program students to travel to Germany and make paid internships in German clinics.
Tbilisi has a humid subtropical with considerable continental influences. The city experiences very warm summers and moderately cold winters. Tbilisi receives significant rainfall throughout the year. The average annual temperature in Tbilisi is around 13.5 C