Bogomolets National Medical University, Kiev
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University was founded in 1841 and is counted among the institutes with premier medical institutions for its excellence. The University derives its name from the famous Physiologist – Alexander A. Bogomolets. By virtue of the academic excellence of the alumni and the expert faculty members, the university is highly regarded in Ukraine as well as in Europe. Students from across the globe, aspiring to become successful doctors fly to this destination to achieve their life goals and contribute to the greater good of humanity. In 2016, the University has celebrated the 175th anniversary of its foundation.
- Location: Tarasa Shevchenko Boulevard, 13/7, Kyiv, 01601 Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine
- Founding Year: 1841
- Program name: Medicine
- Degree offered: MBBS
- Duration: 6 years (5+one year internship)
- Medium of Teaching: English
|Time difference from India||2 hours and 30 minutes before of India|
|Exchange Rate||1 INR = 0.38023 UAH|
Why study at Bogomolets National Medical University
- It is recognized as a higher education institution by the WHO, and MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Remarkable lectures are given by world-widely notable medical scholars and excellent doctors, pharmacists, dentists, etc.
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified academic staff.
- International exchange programs.
- Possibility of an internship in more than 100 partner companies.
- Student-oriented environment.
- Best infrastructure.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- Low fee structure and low cost of living.
- Ukraine is a beautiful country. It is the safest country for girls’ education. Every year a large number of Indian students choose to study MBBS at Ukraine.
- Indian mess (Veg and Non-veg) is available for Indian students. Separate Indian warden is employed for the Indian students. 24 hrs wi-fi facility is available for the students.
- The Total College Fees Bogomolets National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The World Ranking of Bogomolets National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by theBogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO, and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
The University comprises Dental Center as the University hospital. The Center has 300 dental units and is equipped with modern diagnostic and therapeutic devices according to the European standards. Approximately 1400 patients visit the Dental Center daily.
Faculty and Teaching
- The University has highly professional faculty: an academic process is provided by 1456 professors, including 204 Doctors of Sciences and 855 Ph.D.
- It has 10 faculties, Institute of Postgraduate Education, 87 chairs and 2 research institutes (Institute of Hygiene and Ecology, Institute of Experimental and Clinical Medicine).
- Doctor of medicine O.P. Walter, professor, one of the founders and heads at the department of anatomy of NMU(1844-1868) was the first who proved the influence of sympathetic nerves on the blood vessels tone.
- Students in Bogomolets National Medical University are not taught in classroom settings with a large number of students as seen in most countries and academic programs. Instead, they are divided into smaller groups with individual lecturers for each subject for more detailed attention towards each and everyone in the group. The number of students in each group generally varies from 10-12 members and each of them is assessed separately in order to maximize their potential and motivate the simultaneously.
Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine and its largest city. The city has a Continental Climate which is humid. During summers, the high temperature is 25.6 C on an average while it is -5.8 C in winters. Snow covers the city from mid-November to March end. The lowest recorded temperature is -39.9 C.